23 September 2012

30 Days of Books- Day 23: A book you wanted to read for a long time but still haven’t

[for English, see the text in by below]




Jag har velat läsa The Book Thief (Boktjuven) av Markus Zusak ganska länge nu. Men det är bara inte blivit av! Det finns så många andra böcker att läsa, och just nu är jag inne i en sci-fi period (eftersom jag håller på att bygga up en sci-fi värld för en bok som jag vill skriva) så när jag handlat böcker, har jag glömt att lägga till den. T_T 

Men nu ligger den iaf på min att läsa lista för 2013, och det ska bli är nöje att få läsa den.

I've been wanting to read The Book Thief by Markus Zusak for some time now. I just haven't gotten around to it. But there just so many other books to read, and at the moment I'm in a sci-fi phase (since I'm inventing a sci-fi universe for a story I want to write), so when I buy books, I tend to forget to get this one as well. T_T


But now i is in my TBR list for 2013, and I'm so looking forward to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment