9 September 2012

30 Days of Books- Day 09: A book I thought I wouldn’t like but ended up loving


[for the English translation, see the text in grey below]

The Hunger Games (Hungerspelen) av Suzanne Collins är en bok som jag inte trodde jag skulle gilla. Men shi fick jag! Den här boken är nu en favorit. I det härinlägget förklarar jag varför det tog mig så lång tid att läsa boken. Det var verkligen en läsupplevelse, och jag var SÅ överaskad! För jag tycker mig ha ganska bra koll på vilka böcker jag kommer att tycka om och vilka som jag inte kommer att gilla lika mycket. Men det är väl i väntan på sådana stunder som jag fortsätter att läsa böcker som jag anar att jag inte kommer att gilla.

The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins is a book that I didn't think I would like. But I was so wrong... this book has turned out to be a favorite! In my review of the series, I explain why  it took my such a long time to read the book. It really was a different reading experience, and I was SO surprised! I think of myself as someone  who knows which books I will really like and which ones I will not like as much. But hey, it's for moments like this is that I continue to pick up books that I suspect I won't like.

No comments:

Post a Comment