20 September 2012

30 Days of Books- Day 20: Favorite romance book

[for the English translation, see the texts in grey below]


Hmmm, jag har ju redan skrivit om det här i Dag 14’s inlägg när jag skrev om min favoritbok av min favorit författare. Men för att inte vara tråkig tänkte jag välja boken Devil’sCub av Georgette Heyer. Den här boken är skandalöst lättsinnig och ibland grovt upprörande men sin (med dagens standard) politiska inkorrekthet. Men man blir glad av att läsa den på något sätt… det måste vara alla överdrivna karaktärer och charmerande dialog. Boken är bara silly, fast välskriven och rapp.

Hmmm, I've already written about his in Day 14's post when I wrote about my favorite book by my favorite author. But for fun's sake I'm going to pick Devil's Cub by Georgette Heyer, for this post. This book  is scandalously frivolous and sometimes even outrageously shocking with its (by today's standards) social and political incorrectness. But it is a cheerful read for some reason... I'm guessing it must be due to the larger than life characters and the witty dialogues. To sum it up, this book is plain silly, yet with a well written flippancy .

No comments:

Post a Comment